The STEM Robotics is a tool that uses the innovation to maintain competitiveness in the global market. It also helps drive economic growth and create jobs today.
It is extremely important to make our young students aware of the opportunities that are available to them. It is at the heart of the world's plan for sustainable and comprehensive growth by linking research and innovation focus on science and industrial innovation.
The purpose of the workshop
This workshop has a simple structure and the participants can focus on the important core. .
- The students will learn and hand on practice directly from the experienced workshop conductor with a PhD in engineering and DBS certification.
- The students will design, build and test the Robotics Education using the STEM technique in their projects.
- The students will learn about the royalty and the Intellectual property (IP). They can use this opportunity to put their robotics into the real global market.
- This workshop will help to establish science, technology, engineering, and mathematics concepts.
- The students will practise skills as they work to complete the project such as team-building, creative thinking, problem-solving, social and computer programming skills.
There are a variety of workshops that kids of all ages can enjoy and engage by integrating the robotics design and code programming using basic machine principles to create robots capable of performing simple tasks.
- Workshop 1: Follow the light Robotics
- Workshop 2: Wireless Control Robots
- Workshop 3: Coding Robot using Arduino
- Workshop 4: Making your own robots and Coding
- Workshop 5: 3D Printing Robot Parts
- Workshop 6: Wearable Control Robot
- Workshop 7: Bluetooth wireless robotics with mobile App
- Workshop 8: Sonar exploration route
- Workshop 9: Smart farming soil condition
- Workshop 10: Fingerprint door lock